Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I havent weighed 145 since high school!!

...and I still don't. (Heh heh--gotcha didn't I?) But I want to by the end of summer.

One thing I've learned through this whole healthy-not-crazy weight loss process is that little short term goals really motivate me. I love how my trainer is creating new benchmarks for myself and my workout buddy by ALWAYS changing our workouts up (whether that's by implementing a heavier medicine ball,more squats, doing more advanced core work, you get the picture ) I'm the type of person that gets bored and results will slow. I'm so happy I've found Sham! I havent been bored yet!

So, it's time for another mini goal-setting session! I want to lose at least 5lbs by my next weigh in (first week of May). What do you want to do?

(When I step on the scale..I'll tell you what happens--)

0 comments: