Thursday, May 7, 2009

THIS IS ALL A DREAM!!

WOW! What a great week !! Tuesday I weighed in and I've lost a total of EIGHT, yes EIGHT lbs in 3 weeks!!I'm so happy to see the evidence of the changes I've been feeling--the strength of my thighs, including the newly articulated muscles I'm starting to see. But it wasn't until I met with Sham today and he brought out the tape measure that I felt real pride. I didn't believe him when he told me I lost over EIGHT inches "Impossible," I thought , and he even re-measured to double check. I looked down at my arms--not to check out my biceps, but because the hair on my arms was standing straight up; I had goose bumps, I thought, Is this really happening for me? Could I, Priscilla Corona, who once thought she was destined to occupy more space in the world than she ever cared to, really be shrinking? It still doesn't seem real, and while I'm learning it's actually difficult to accept the thing I've always wanted, I am more motivated than ever to keep on keepin' on! Do you guys agree that seeing progress is the biggest motivation to keep reaching toward your goals?

0 comments: