Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I'm a baby

No Really I am!



Crying Baby Pictures, Images and Photos



I complained way too much today(I believe even before I started)





As I walked into Shams room of torture (haha) I walked in to see my fitness partner Michelle melting away on the treadmill while Iiiiiii struggled on the eliptical. 

"Gosh, she sure is getting smaller" I thought " It's amazing what ONLY 2 WEEKS will do"

Lets just say I have ALOT of catching up to do.

I havent been doing any core work due to hurting my back (not exercise related). But now that I'm back, I have something up my sleeve bwaahahaha.. you little weaklings get ready. This is something my Trainer NOR Michelle knows about..

This blog is SUPER short, but its better then nothing.. I have a pounding headache from being obese and running haha! I'll blog more tomorrow.

P.S. Michelle, its on like Donkey Kong!!


0 comments: